The iconic CARtoons Magazine is the most recognized automotive related comic book magazine on the market with loyal readers of all ages and genders worldwide. CARtoons Magazine has a history of being a highly recognizable and an iconic collectible comic book magazine for nearly 60 years which features fresh new auto-related stories, articles and poster inserts by the world’s top automotive CARtists.
Readers tend to collect every issue of CARtoons and share with their friends, family & even the youth of today. CARtoons is truly a unique format where your advertisement will last for decades! It’s a definite win-win for your company as each issue becomes a high demand collectible and not your typical throw-away magazine.
CARtoons is available to order in over 6500 comic book shops worldwide and has a constantly growing home reader subscription base.
18,000 copies of CARtoons are distributed bi-monthly to over 2500 major retail stores across Canada and the USA (Walmart, Barnes & Noble, Chapters, K-Mart, Sears, 7-Eleven, CVS, Kroger, Safeway, Publix, Food Lion and many more). PLUS we are happy to announce that we have extended our distribution to over 650 Walmarts to be displayed for purchase in the automotive section!
Some advertisements options we have will include appearing on our CARtoonsmag.com website, our Facebook Page (over 41K + followers) and our Instagram Page (over 13.3K followers) during the magazine’s newsstand shelf life that your Ad is featured in.
Advertising Space available in Full Color:
- Back Cover (x1 per issue) (includes product/service placement in one of our comic strips)
- Inside Covers or Back of Poster Insert (x4 per issue) (includes product/service placement in one of our comic strips)
- Full Page (x6 per issue)
- Half Page (x4 per issue)
- Quarter Page (x6 per issue)
- Eighth Page (x10 per issue)
- Product/Service Placement for your products/services in our stories
- You (or company associates) appearing as a character in one of our stories
- DELUX: A story written around your company
- Ask about our “Brochure Issue” advertising edition (A 24 page brochure based on your company alone)